Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.Job Description:
Novetta is seeking talented Senior CNO Analyst/Reporter to support a fast-paced, high impact technical collection environment. The candidate for this position should be an expert in SIGINT analysis and production experience at the tactical and/or strategic level. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze network intrusions and create network defense signatures
- Perform basic malware triage and report findings
- Participate in tool development across the intelligence community
- Provide expert analysis and reporting in response to time sensitive requirements for support to Army and Intelligence community customers
- Prepare analytical products and reports in response to requests for information
- Work effectively as a member of a diverse team, giving and receiving effective feedback
- Prepare and conduct briefings on ongoing analysis and product development
- Participate in reviews and assessments of current intelligence tools, processes, tactics, techniques, and procedures
- 12+ years of SIGINT analytic and reporting experience
- A BS degree or related equivalent formal military training and experience in SIGINT Analysis and Production
- Familiarity with computer networking and telecommunication architecture, the OSI model, communication protocols, and common hacker TTPs
- Familiarity with malware analysis/triage
- Familiarity with computer network-based research, analysis, and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Training and experience with necessary SIGINT tools and databases
- Ability to identify the difference between anomalous and malicious network activity
Top Secret SCI with PolygraphSo, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts-we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success - that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.