$100K — $150K *
About our Opportunity:
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You'll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we're all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
As a senior technical member of the R&D team, you will use your technical skills in evaluating features to create complex tests, develop test frameworks, develop testing infrastructure, lead and coach junior quality engineers on how to improve test effectiveness. The activities are geared towards improving product quality, software performance and security with a focus on upstream process improvements, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment. These efforts will require you to interact with employees at every level and in different parts of the organization. The ideal person for this role is someone who wants (and enjoys) wearing multiple hats, from hands-on test automation to test planning and leading a team of Software Design Engineers in Test (SDET) to increase customer impact through speedy delivery of secure, responsive, quality software.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of relevant experience in Software Development, Test Automation, Performance Testing or DevOps
• 3+ years programming experience in C#
• Experience with Azure Cloud and SaaS product development
• Experience with automated Quality Assurance testing of SaaS products on various Azure hardware and networking infrastructures
• Experience in functional/business requirement decomposition to build test strategy and plan
• Experience in use case modeling
• Experience in driving and developing high-performance test teams
• Solid knowledge of Selenium, Fiddler, Postman, SOAP UI and JMeter
• Hands on experience with C# Programming and scripting languages
• Experience in understanding test data and managing testing infrastructure
• Experience implementing CI/CD practices using tools like Azure DevOps or Jenkins
• Should be good in design and development of testing frameworks from ground zero for UI testing, Rest Service testing and API Automation
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced Agile development environment
• Passionate about continuous improvement and well versed with Scrum or SAFe practices, test driven development and extreme programming
• Highly skilled facilitator and organizer
• Proven experience of leading and coaching others
• Highly effective in a global and matrix environment
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with teams based in geographically dispersed locations
• Clear and engaging communication and presenting style
• Will challenge conventional thinking, managing risk and influencing a broad cross-section of stakeholders
• Builds rapport and robust relationships as well as influencing at all levels
• Resilience and resourcefulness to make change happen
• Experience with Source Control tools such as TFS and GIT
• Experience with AVEVA cloud or competitor SaaS products preferred
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Valid through: 7/17/2020