Celona, founded in 2019, is an early stage innovator on a mission to bring reliable and intelligent private LTE/5G wireless networks to Enterprises. Our solution combines the power of 5G radio technology, edge computing, and machine learning to deploy a zero-touch private wireless network that seamlessly integrates with an existing enterprise network over the high-speed CBRS spectrum.
- Build highly available and scalable cloud native Microservices applications for enterprises
- Design, develop, test,deploy, maintain and improve the software
- Work hand-in-hand with leadership and PMs toturn ideas into products in production
You will be an ideal candidate if you have:
- Hands-on experience building API services and other back-end systems
- Experience with database design and technologies for web applications such as MySQL, Redis, MongoDB (or other NoSQL databases)
- Proficiency with server-side languages, like Python, Go, C++, or Java etc.
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Deep knowledge of container orchestration tools such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience operating a production environment at high scale with emphasis on availability, latency and healthy customer experience
- Strong team player with a “can do” attitude, and the flexibility to jump in wherever needed
- Would thrive on a small engineering team and is excited to solve open-ended problems across the stack.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Previous examples of your work
- Awards and/or Industry Recognition
- Ideas on how you’d do your job on Mars