Logicworks is a leading, and rapidly growing, AWS Premier & Managed Services Partner with proven expertise in managing complex cloud infrastructures for enterprise customers in the healthcare, financial services, and commerce industries. For over 22 years we have worked with enterprise customers to help them solve complex ITinfrastructure problems with a cloud-first approach to managed services. Our team of certified engineers apply cloud automation best practices to enable greater performance, guarantee availability, and increase security of customers' cloud environments and follow through with 24x7x365 high-touch support. Engaging as a strategic business partner, we care about our customers' cloud environments the way they do, equally committed to the availability, security and performance of their mission-critical, revenue-generating, and cloud-enabled business services.
What you’ll do:
As a member of the Professional Services team, you will drive growth in our Cloud Managed Services business by assessing and designing the security and compliance of managed solutions for all manner of businesses. You will also contribute to our proprietary knowledge base of automation to ensure security for future builds. You will have an active role in formulating key professional services offerings, and participate in practice development efforts needed to articulate our methodology and value to clients and prospective clients.
Logicworks provides a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where our security engineers work closely with specialists in all areas to provide unique, scalable, compliant, and secure solutions for our clients.
A typical project may be the onboarding of an existing AWS client, assessing the security and compliance of their environment, recommending and executing changes and implementing automated deployment to improve computing trust. You will also collaborate with other expert engineers and our R&D team to continue finding new areas that can be improved by bringing a DevSecOps mindset to other product offerings. You will be able to further your skills in adjacent areas by serving as an escalation point for builds, implementations, and support issues of our clients.
You will also have the opportunity to work with our CISO to contribute your expertise and enhance the firm’s internal security posture.
What we look for:
Our Cloud Security Engineers play a critical role in the success of our clients and are called upon to not only design and support the right solutions but also effectively communicate our recommended solutions in a consultative role for each client in-person, by phone and email. Therefore, all successful candidates will possess a high degree of self-management, personal accountability, strong communication and business acumen. The ability to interact, develop, engineer and communicate collaboratively at the highest technical levels with customers, vendors, partners, and all members of staff is required. Continual knowledge transfer, training and mentoring of more junior staff is expected.
In addition, successful candidates should possess the following:
- 10+ years experience with any two (2) security frameworks including ISO, NIST SP 800-53, HIPAA, PCI, FISMA, FedRamp, HITRUST, or NIST CSF
- 5+ years System administration and engineeringexperience
- 2+ years DevOps focus with puppet or chefexperience
- 2+ years’ experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities and best practices architectures
- 2+ years’ experience with Palo Alto Networks, F5, Juniper, SourceFire, or Alert Logic
- 2+ years’ experience with SIEM, DLP, EDR, and CASB
- High level scripting skills: Bash/Python/Ruby
- Virtualization and cloud platforms: VMware, Xenserver and KVM, OpenStack, Cloudstack, AWS
- Experience with Docker highly preferred
- Experience with Secure SDLC highly preferred
- Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling and HA
- Linux and/or Windows administration experience
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components such as Apache, IIS, memcache, MySQL, SQLServer, etc.
- Experience with SANs and NAS including iSCSI, NFS and FC
- Deep understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering (specifically iptables and/or nftables)
- General Networking skills required (Layer 2 & 3 switches, OSI Model, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers, vendors and partners, and across all levels of the organization
- Ability to interact, develop, engineer and communicate at the highest technical levels of organizational decision-making
- Well organized, attentive to details and able to meet demanding deadlines
- College degree or equivalent experience