To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The Sr Cloud Secruity Architect primary function is translate the vision of the Chief Information Security Officer into practice; in the context of both Cloud and Data Security's internal initiatives and the company's project efforts. The will define a framework that more junior engineers will use to interpret requirements from projects and initiatives; providing security solutions that meet the needs of the business while conforming to regulatory obligations, TD Ameritradesecurity standards, and SRM security policy.
The Architect acts as security engineering's single point of contact for all assigned enterprise projects. The Architect also participates on enterprise cross functional teams (both business and technical) and internal department initiatives.
The Architect will work with the Director of Cloud and Data Security, CDS to determine technical training opportunities for security engineering staff.
• Works individually and with the security teams to define security requirements, track security specific issues/concerns, provide security solutions, communicate identified vulnerabilities being introduced into the environment, and identify exceptions to policy.
• Leads the development of enterprise-wide designs as well as researches, develops and recommends architectural policies and practices for current and future initiatives from definition phase through implementation.
• Manages internal Security projects that require little assistance from other groups. This includes writing requirements, managing the procurement process, initial installation and configuration and overseeing the entire project lifecycle.
• Researches, evaluates, and stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
• Acts as team lead when necessary, working side by-side with other personnel in an advisory, support and training role.
• A successful candidate will be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and tasks that involve different team members.
• Build a Cloud and Data Security platform roadmap
• Architect & lead implementation of security tools for new data centers
• Architect & lead implementation of risk mitigation tools such as DLP
• Consult with more junior engineering staff on issues related to their assignments
• Provide/identify training opportunities for Cloud and Data Security staff related to technical issues
• Research latest threats including techniques used by individuals exploiting these vulnerabilities and threats
• Research mitigation activities/products to counter threats and determine gaps in TD Ameritrade’s protection
• Create TD Ameritrade specific risk models to demonstrate impact of adding or removing controls
• Ensure proper data points are captured and accounted for when calculating risk
• Minimum of 10 years of securityexperience (experience and understanding of all security domains)
• Minimum of 12+ years of IT experience (server/desktop hardware & software, networking, storage, disaster recovery, backup/restore, etc.)
• Minimum of 3 years of Cloud and Data security, and project management experience
• Expertise in SAAS and PAAS required.
• Familiar with operation of a brokerage firm
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture in particular Cloud Service Provider models such as Sales Force, MS Office 365, Oracle Cloud, etc.
• Competent designer of mixed-technology solutions
• Ability to lead a team in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment
• Architects, designs, builds and delivers cloud threat analytics by leveraging cloud log correlation, AI & machine learning engines
• Ability to architect and build data security solutions such as DLP, and encryption in transit/rest.
• Familiar with various regulations and policies related to information security for the brokerage industry
• Ability to conduct ROI and gap analysis for potential and existing products
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for interactions at all levels across the organization
• Ability to mentor less experienced engineers
• Ability to perform problem solving in a complex demanding environment by drawing on a pool of technical experience, business understanding and good judgment
• 4 Year College Degree or equivalent experience
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed.