VMware is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional who will be responsible for business development execution for the VMware Partner Connect Cloud Provider Program.
- Drive adoption and growth of the Managed Services Provider offerings
- Build a strategic business development plan, including project milestones & KPIs
- Evaluate services for sales inclusion
- Provide business development support for incorporating VMware and 3rd party service offerings into the Managed Service Provider offering
- Gather, prioritize and drive business requirements
- Engage with and support stakeholder teams in delivering against plan
- Enhance and evolve the MSP business strategy
- Create and communicate MSP assets to support the offering
- Work with cross functional teams to execute against the above objectives and ensure alignment with business goals and key stakeholders
- 5-10 years of technology industry experience
- 3-5 years of experience working with channel partners
- Cloud service technical expertise preferred
- Experience working with complex program changes, transformations and change efforts
- Experience applying various methodologies or practices to assess processes, business issues and people. Ability to extract key messages from detail into audience appropriate messages.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred