$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Core Cloud Operations team that is responsible for developing our next generation site reliability and DevOps systems. Develop software and provide hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, and optimize Cloud services. Drive technical architecture and standards/process to deliver the best customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop software to enhance Cloud services delivery and management.
· Analyze service performance to improve quality and customer experience.
· Ensure 24/7 service availability of Citrix Cloud - address reported issues and provide root cause analysis.
· Work with Product Development, Product Management, QA, and Customer Success teams to ensure successful deployments and address service delivery issues.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Must have 6+ years of software development experience in Object Oriented Programming languages such as (Java or C#)
· Solid understanding of Linux development, debugging, administration and automation
· Experience with Bash scripting is must have
· Experience building cloud services and distributed systems – deployment, monitoring, scaling, debugging, etc.
· Hands on experience public cloud providers - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform(GCP)
· Experience with AWS SDK/ Azure SDK is a huge plus
· Experience with logging platforms and application performance metrics a plus - NewRelic, Splunk, SumoLogic, App Insights Analytics.
· Experience with source control and continuous integration tools a plus - Git/Stash, BitBucket, Jenkins is a huge plus
· Experience with Chef/Ansible is a huge plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience/ MS in computer Science
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you're an engineer, we'll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we'd love to talk.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18