Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
Vehicle infra team needs a cloud expert to design and scale our services through AWS (or other cloud service). We currently host some of our services on AWS and plan to move all our production services to AWS soon. This position also requires to automate CI/CD for all our projects.
- Develop and maintain cloud platform infrastructure for hosting cloud native applications.
- Design and implement scalable distributed systems in the cloud to facilitate the development of self-driving vehicles.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and the growth of the cloud infrastructure
- Set up, maintain and refine Jenkins CI/CD pipeline, support CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance.
- Develop scripts to build and deploy software releases.
- Develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers.
- On-board/ train and support developers from source control, through build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment based on tools usage and policies, standards.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- 4 - 7 years cloud engineering experience, with 7+ years in overall technical engineering
- 3+ years of experience working on set-up and manage Jenkins pipelines
- 5+ year of experience with C++ and/or Python language.
- Experience with Docker , Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Experience with managing infrastructure as code, using tools like Terraform, Ansible and Git
- Experience working on AWS using programmatic access
- Experience and familiarity with designing and implementing service discovery based systems
- Experience in cloud migration strategies such as re-hosting, re-platforming and re-factoring
- Solid understanding of source control, branching and merge strategies on Git/GitHub.
- Solid understanding of the general concepts of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Prior experience working at both startup companies and a large enterprises
- Substantial contributions to a well-known open-source project
- Experience in building infrastructure for Autonomous Driving, Robotics, or other data-intensive R&D efforts
- Expertise in modern GPU hardware.
- Experience with GPU and batch scheduling.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.