Due to growth, we are adding a Senior Cloud Engineer to our global IT team! Are you an experienced IT professional with a focus in cloud-based technolgies? We want to hear from you!
This role supports the design and implementation of new technologies for the organization and requires exposure to industry best practices, technology trends and the ability to balance security with business enabling capabilities. Additionally, this role assists with the development of junior-level team members.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert on large, complex and global infrastructure projects that may require cross-department resources and coordination.
- Identifies and evaluates future technology options, with a focus on cloud-based approach, to support technology growth and organization maturity.
- Assists with selection of appropriate third-party vendors based on established qualifications and manages partner resources and their deliverables.
- Conducts technology reviews and audits to ensure all existing solutions are built to enterprise standards and meet business needs.
- Develop and document programs, scripts, and standard operating procedures pertaining to implemented solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience with cloud technologies.
- Project management experience, involving multiple projects as a project leader or a subject matter expert.
- Demonstrated experience with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft Windows Azure and/or Amazon Web Services and hybrid cloud solutions across multiple global regions.
- Experience with SaaS Identify and Security Technologies – Single Sign-On, Federation Services and Identity Management.
- Experience in messaging and collaboration platforms including Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience in orchestration and automation services.
- Demonstrated experience in assisting with the establishment of company policies, operational objectives, and work plans that affect immediate operations.
- Able to establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and business activities.
- Able to interact with Lead management or executive levels on matters concerning functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and focus