Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in El Monte, CA. We are looking for a Senior Systems Cloud Engineer. This is a full time opportunity with immediate start.
Systems Engineer with broad experience designing and developing Cloud server, storage, network, and virtualization technical architectures. Ability to design and develop cross technology solutions in support of private and hybrid cloud requirements.
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS). Ensure full integration with hybrid cloud platform management layer, identity management and DevOps infrastructure.
- Build, configure, administer, operate and maintain all components of an Azure/AWS cloud platform
- Developing and maintaining scripts to automate deployment and other tasks
- Support the organization in maturing the infrastructure into a fully automated, service-oriented, hybrid IT.
- Configure, install, and support Microsoft Windows Servers
- Troubleshoot and resolve server related issues
- Maintain operating systems with regular maintenance
- Provide technical assistance and support
- Collaborate with Systems Engineering Team Members and Management as well as Development, and Application Support Teams
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5-10 years of experience as a Microsoft Systems Engineer
- 3-5 years of experience managing Azure and/or Amazon Cloud technologies
- Experience with MS Windows and VMWare required
- Experience with the implementation and/or operations of medium to large-scale enterprise cloud infrastructures
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration
- Experience with High Availability/Site Recovery design principles
- Experience with tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible.