$80K — $100K *
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our team and you will get the chance to work with various team members to execute on our team’s vision.
As a Senior Engineer, you are responsible for the operability and scaling of the applications and deployments while keeping security and cost in mind. The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with Public clouds and other distributed systems that involves deep knowledge of software and system engineering.
· Manage our Azure, GCP, and AWS cloud accounts running high performance computing clusters.
· Help build and improve Cloud-agnostic Infrastructure templates to support Kinaxis applications.
· Run, scale and optimize (for cost, speed and security) Kubernetes and Spark clusters.
· Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve production system issues. Be part of the on-call rotation.
· Collaborate with teams on experiment and tooling design.
· Conduct software performance analysis and system tuning.
· Work closely with engineering teams to ensure systems are designed and implemented with operability in mind.
· >3 years of professional experience in devops/Infrastructure/system engineer roles.
· Strong experience in working with 1 or more public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure).
· Strong experience with Ansible, Terraform to automate infrastructure.
· Strong experience with container systems and orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes
· Experience designing, implementing and running production services on POSIX systems.
· Experience writing in one programming language (preferably Python).
· Ability to help define processes to improve team’s and system’s health.
· Ability and willingness to debug problems across all stacks including but not limited to performance problems, memory leaks and network issues.
Valid through: 9/23/2020