Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage all aspects of Microsoft Office 365 products and Azure AD including MFA, SSO, and related technologies.
- Automate and enhance workstation onboarding process through technologies such as Autopilot and/or SCCM.
- Contribute to future planning, implementation, and support of emerging cloud technologies.
- Perform Level 3 cloud services support. Provide troubleshooting steps and operational documentation to Level 1/2 support team.
- Maintain Office 365 licensing; produce and maintain detailed architectural and operations documentation for cloud processes and procedures.
- Analyze technical needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions for Office 365 and Azure environment.
- Provide monthly metrics for cloud operations.
- Troubleshoot to detect and solve technical problems.
- Evaluate, test and install critical updates on a regular basis.
- Integrate solutions into existing infrastructure, consult on development projects, help deploy solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Review current technologies, tools, and services and make recommendations for their use based on security/compliance, financial, and operational criteria.
- Contribute to providing audit proof of operations when needed.
- Assist with cyber security investigations when needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact and communicate throughout the organization with individuals of varying technical knowledge.
- Experience with mergers & acquisitions with an emphasis on workplace and collaboration technologies.
- Experience implementing and\or migrating to Office365, primarily Exchange Online and Teams. ·
- Experience with Office 365, Skype For Business/Teams, conditional access, MFA, Azure AD.
- Experience with MDM solutions including Intune
- Experience with cloud-based networking including Azure
- Ability to lead a project or task when instructed to design, implement and deliver enterprise solutions
- Follow team procedures, identify gaps and resolve effectively; provide technical overview to the rest of the team when required; ensure operational standards are adhered to.
- Actively look to continuously improve working practices.
- Demonstrate and deliver excellent customer service to all clients at all times.
- Intermediate to advanced scripting skill such as PowerShell.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field with equivalent work experience
- 10 + years’ experience in system and cloud engineering and is considered a subject matter expert in one of the areas: messaging/office 365, Azure, SharePoint
- Strong ITIL process and process-improvement orientation
- A passion for customer service and excellent execution
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.