$80K — $100K *
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for ambitious team players to join our cutting-edge customer success engineering team! The ideal individual will be highly motivated, self-directed, and have a desire to work on cutting-edge multi-cloud networking software. You must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have a passion for delivering outstanding support.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be a part of Aviatrix's Customer Support team. This position is a critical organization as a part of our customers’ adoption of Aviatrix's enterprise multi-cloud Networking and Security Services Software.
You'll guide our customers for quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with our multi-cloud software products, and real-time support and strategy to ensure our customers are satisfied with Avaitrix's products.
· Work closely with sales and engineering teams to manage, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and questions from Aviatrix enterprise customers
· Report product issues to development and advocate for the customer to help Aviatrix deliver high-quality products
· Create knowledge-based contents such as troubleshooting tips and best practices
· Be the first line of defense in solving customer support requests, and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with engineering and solution engineering teams.
· Provide "hands-on" support for the customers to solve production issues.
· You will bring solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended.
· Minimum 1-3 years of work experience in customer success, resident engineer, network engineer, or similar roles.
· Solid understanding of networking, Routing, BGP, IPsec VPN, virtualization, Linux, and infrastructure software.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
· Experience in configuring, testing, and troubleshooting various networking products/solutions (e.g., Cisco ISR routers, ASA firewalls, Meraki, Palo Alto Firewalls, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Riverbed, Barracuda, Sonicwall, Aruba, Sophos)
· Experience with Python, shell scripting, automation.
· Experience with security products is a plus.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
· Availability to provide after-hours support on a scheduled / non-scheduled basis.
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Valid through: 11/14/2021