This role will be part of a growing team responsible for maintaining and supporting all aspects of the Deltek Costpoint Cloud environment. This SaaS environment will have tight compliance-driven controls focused on data handling and access as well as exceptional levels of reliability, scalability, security, quality of service. We are looking for team players and leaders that are reliable, enthusiastic, committed, creative, and customer focused. This role also requires strong collaboration skills to focus on a diverse palette of technical and operational work in a continuously evolving environment.
Troubleshoot complex problems tied to application maintenance tasks, provide software fault diagnosis, resolve operational issues, and interact with vendors and Deltek’s Engineering and Customer Care teams.
- Continuous Collaboration with Groups:
- Product Software Engineering
- Product Management
- Project Managers
- Database Administrators
- System Administrators
- Monitoring and Performance Teams
- Customer Facing Teams, (i.e. Consulting & Customer Support)
- Help Maintain Product Offering Standards:
- Compliance with various NIST standards
- High Availability
- Customer Environment Experience
- Customer Onboarding Experience
- Product Updates
- Process and Environment Documentation
- Disaster Recovery
- Perform Deltek product hotfix deployments and installations/upgrades.
- Adhere to committed SLO’s and SLA’s.
- Learn and leverage current cloud product environments, training and apply as needed.
- Adding content to internal Knowledge base
- Maintain and Audit customer Instance inventory lists
Candidates must be willing to work flexible schedule- Weekend, Night / Holiday hours required
- 3+ years supporting Enterprise customer-facing software
- Experience supporting Deltek Costpoint preferred
- 2+ years of experience with SQL preferably using Oracle.
- 3+ years’ experience as a System Administrator.
- Diverse range of technical and operational interests and capabilities, including Microsoft, Java/J2EE, PowerShell, SQL Server, Oracle, virtualization, monitoring.
- Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environment against both short and long term requirements.
- Passionate about technology and solving application-focused problems.
- Must be detail oriented, task driven, and have excellent communication skills.
- US citizenship required.