Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, an Atos Company, we are committed to hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Architect, design, develop and deploy end-to-end data analytics solutions in the Cloud for our clients!
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Data Architect to be responsible for leading a team of engineers and consultants to deliver technical solutions from architecture through deployment.
Your Life As A Maven:
- Perform overall architecture design, performance tuning/cost management, and implementation of Big Data analytical solutions with GCP and/or AWS cloud environments.
- Provide thought leadership to clients to clients to assist with defining their architecture, data, and analytics strategies and AWS or GCP.
- Implement end-to-end data analytics solutions (from data ingestion through visualization) for large-scale, complex client environments.
- Lead a team of data engineers in designing, developing, testing, and deploying high performance data analytics solutions.
- Communicate complex technical topics to non-technical business and senior executives and assist with scoping, architecting and selling cloud data solutions.
- 7+ Data Warehouse architect and delivery experience
- 2+ years cloud data architect experience
- 5+ years delivering successful Data Analytics projects
- Ability to translate business challenges into Data Analytics solutions
- 5+ years ETL/ELT/Python programming skills including experience with pipeline orchestration tools, logging, monitoring & alerting, deep troubleshooting, and automated testing & deployments (CI/CD)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and accurately estimate data analytics project work effort.
- 5+ years leading a development team, mentoring, reviewing code, assigning work
- Demonstrated experience working in all phases of full life cycle data analytics development: Requirements, Architecture, Design, Testing, and deployment
- Ability to collaborate with client technical executives on strategy, project portfolio management, best practices
- Strong presentation skills to be able to author slides and sell a technical solution to clients
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year