Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Cloud Architect to join our team in Rockville, MD to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will provide subject matter expertise to the Agency on a range of cloud service implementation, migration, delivery, and performance management activities.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
The Senior Cloud Architect shall directly support the development of specific compute, storage, network, security, and otherarchitectures and designs required for the Agency’s continuing adoption of cloud services. The Senior Cloud Architect shall possess:
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure operations approaches and principles
- Direct experience implementing cloud management solutions to automate service use and monitoring
- Experience designing, configuring, and optimizing use of cloud services and related network connection mechanisms to support an organization’s infrastructure and application services requirements
- Experience supporting changes to development, testing, deployment, and configuration management processes consistent with a DevOps approach
- Experience evaluating service designs and alternatives to achieve an organization’s desired balance of performance, risk, and cost
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Knowledge of cloud architecture and cloud services providers, particularly FedRAMP JAB certified (Azure, AWS, etc.)
Experience with in migration tools processes and issues
Experience with Data repatriation
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant work experience.
Azure direct connect and MS Enterprise Device Management (EMM), MS Office 365 E5 implementation experienced desired