Our Commercial Practice is currently seeking a Senior Cloud Application Support Technician to provide a high level of performance for a long standing, commercial client! We're seeking technical professionals with the ability to be 100% onsite at either of our corporate offices located in Reston, Virginia or Columbia, Maryland and commute to Chevy Chase, Maryland to visit the client side as needed.
Help Provide Application Support to Our Client!
· Monitor dashboards for several critical and massively large scale cloud applications for performance metrics such as CPU load, memory utilization, errors, etc.
· Respond to alerts triggered by automated systems by performing basic functional checks, reviewing dashboard for application triggering alerts, reaching SMEs and opening incident calls.
· Utilize problem-solving skills to troubleshoot, determine the nature of the problem and take corrective actions as necessary.
· Interact with clients, other members of the team and project managers in a positive manner to deliver on-time and above standard solutions for our clients.
· Use knowledge of SQL, Splunk, network support or Azure, servers, applications and systems to resolve problems in a timely manner.
· Enter all pertinent information into the database and document the solution or status of the incident call to comprehensively follow through on all issues.
· Have a strong desire to gain or use extra-curricular certifications as part of ongoing professional growth.
· Be an effective communicator in both written and verbal modes to clearly describe current application health, incident support status, application troubleshooting steps, and shift transition handoff.
· Be open to being on-site 100% in one of our metro accessible corporate offices in Reston, Virginia or Columbia, Maryland.
· Be available for extended support hours, including some shift, weekend and holiday work.
Profile of Success:
· Utilize comprehensive knowledge of web applications, server performance and networks, to support and provide diagnostics.
· Use a minimum of five to nine years of experience in Information Technology, five + years in a help-desk or technical support environment to support technical solutions.
· Use organizational, detail-oriented personality, and ethical behavior to interact daily with client services team.
· Knowledge of Microsoft cloud Azure.
· Knowledge of scriptinglanguages such as PowerShell