Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
The Senior Clinical Research Scientist/Clinical Research Scientist supports the medical department .
You will be responsible for clinical development studies in the hematology medical department.
Moreover, you meet the following professional requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 6+ years of industry related experience
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of hematology malignancies preferred
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of clinical development required
• Proven experience working in teams
• Ability to work successfully under pressure in a fast-paced environment and with tight timelines
• Ability to be proactive, enthusiastic and goal orientated
• A team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Scientists, Trial Managers, Data Managers, Clinicians, vendors labs) to support product development strategy
• Strong communication skills - both oral and written