The Senior Technology Manager is responsible for all aspects of on-site Aramark HealthcareTechnologies program and leadership of the technical service team assigned to him/her. The Senior Technology Manager focuses on strategic operations of the department while delegating routine program management to supervisory staff. Usually manages between 7 and 17 technicians and a medium- to large hospital.
- Oversees hiring, placement and training for technicians and other staff within the CE department, while maintaining a strong focus on retention and team development.
- Implements human resources polices and procedures, including regular performance reviews and effective performance management, in a corporately responsible manner.
- Communicates, through the proper chain of command, critical information and decisions as appropriate, and responds to requests from Operations Director, Zone Vice President, and Corporate Staff.
- Develops and maintains strategic client relationships that foster business growth, establish regular communications and drive business outcomes.
- Schedules and documents communication with client on a monthly basis, to include Quarterly Joint Reviews and Annual Performance Reviews, that focuses on marketing the accomplishments of Aramark.
- Makes sound decisions, independently, to drive service delivery outcomes to the satisfaction of key client stakeholders throughout the hospital.
- Manages program in compliance with Aramark’s Quality Performance Quotient (QPQ) and the account scope of service per the contract.
- Ensures compliance with all Joint Commission/DNV and OHSA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Maintains departmental policy and procedure manuals ensuring 100% compliance with Aramark HealthcareTechnologies standards.
- Manages all facets of Aramark and hospital departmental budgets and financialreporting processes.
- Complies with all Aramark and Hospital reporting or approval processes.
- Provides counsel to client regarding purchases of new capital equipment.
- Seeks out new business opportunities for Aramark within assigned account.
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical equipment technology, electronics, or engineeringpreferred.
- Minimum of 8years experience in related field, with at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation.
- Management Skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required)