The Senior Clinical Consultant will manage complex client relationships with a high degree of variability that require influence to achieve targeted outcomes. In this role, you will consult with client to create a strategic value measure plan resulting in value achievement across clinical workflows; analyze and interpret data to identify key performances indicators for maintaining business continuity and create mitigation plan to address risk areas; and identify organizational opportunities to improve quality care and patient safety. In addition, you will influence client clinical workflow design strategy, coach and mentor other clinical consultants and contribute to internal team value.
• Bachelor's degree in Clinical Studies or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
• At least 2 years Health Care Information Technology (HCIT) consulting work experience
• At least 5 years licensed clinical or health care work experience
• Registered Nurse with active license
• Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
• At least 6 years people management work experience