The Client Experience and Success team is responsible for developing client relationships that promote retention and loyalty while ensuring that our clients derive maximum value from Ensono’s solutions and services. As a team, we are on a mission to transform each client’s experience, while becoming an industry-leading Managed Services Provider. We are looking for passionate client advocates who are willing to drive change and help their customers achieve great things.
The Senior Client Success Manager is the primary point-of-contact responsible for identifying each unique customers’ business outcomes and aligning Ensono products, services and support to help them achieve their goals. Our senior client success managers have deep experience in Client Success and/or industry-related experience, supporting our largest accounts by diving deep on one to three accounts.
Serving as the primary interface to one or more Ensono clients, the Client Success Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying each customers’ business outcomes, creating a unique plan to align Ensono products and services, tracking/reporting client outcomes against that plan, and ensuring continuous improvement of the customers’ environment throughout the engagement
- Collaborating with the Client Partner (Sales) to build a strong account plan and coordinate to effectively manage client relationships, strategic outcomes, opportunities, and manage the client’s overall contractual relationship
- Coordinating internally across Ensono with cross-functional teams such as Technical Operations, Solution Architecture, and Program/Project Management to ensure the relationship and projects stay on track, achieve the desired outcomes, and meet the contractual obligations
- Building relationships across the client’s organization to confirm the right level of participation across IT and the business to drive success and achieve the client’s outcomes
- Establishing an account governance model by identify the right meeting cadence, aligning the right time and content appropriate for the executives as management levels, and ultimately maximizing each client’s time
- Manage critical client issues/incidents, communicating the client’s expectations and ensuring coordination across the Ensono team to deliver
- Providing technical support or training on Ensono products by coordinating with internal SME’s and support organizations
- Becoming a product advocate and providing guidance and recommendations to clients, strengthening the relationship as well as surpassing expectations
- Directing assigned Client Success support resources to capture important client data and conduct analyses to identify issues and track progress against the client’s business outcomes. This may include analyzing the health/wellness of the client’s environment, data on incidents/SLAs, and operational data to identify strategic pricing options while managing client churn.
- Staying informed of the latest industry news, trends, products, services, competitors and existing and emerging technologies that may impact present and future client performance.
Client Success team members should possess extraordinary interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and be strong leaders within the organization. They need to be highly motivated, organized and have experience directing activities cross-functionally within the organization. Each Client Success team member should be proficient in the following:
- Client relationship management – both on the ground and via collaboration tools
- Microsoft Office Suite tools with the ability to create PowerPoint and Excel documents that tell a meaningful story through data
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software such as SalesForce
- IT Service Management best practices – ITIL Certification a plus
- A technical aptitude and experience in managing Mainframe Infrastructure services
- Experience in supervising others whether it be a direct or dotted line reporting relationship
Additional requirements would include but not be limited to:
· 7+ years of client service or account management experience managing clients
· Experience in management consulting, preferred
· Exceptional multi-tasking abilities with an ability to wear many hats and shift focus/priorities throughout the day
· Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn quickly, multi-task, and work independently as well as part of a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills