This position can be performed in New York, Chicago or Sunnyvale depending upon which location the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing.
The Senior Client Solutions Manager will leverage their knowledge of online media, communication and relationship building skills, and analytical abilities to provide campaign intelligence and campaign strategy consultation, including identifying areas where LinkedIn can provide more value to our clients. The Senior Client Solutions Manager will be measured by their ability to build, cultivate, and partner with our clients as well as their ability to drive incremental revenue. The Senior Client Solutions Manager is a nimble team player who is comfortable managing multiple clients, campaigns, and projects concurrently.
- Build trusted relationships with clients providing best-in-class customer experience by proactively identifying and solving customer challenges
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Insights, Marketing, Media Operations, etc. to collaborate on campaign activation and drive toward client goals
- Be a consultative seller to renew and grow client investments
- Proactively analyze and optimize customers’ advertising campaigns and marketing programs to make strategic recommendations to customers and ensure client objectives are achieved
- Consult and own all aspects of the client’s media campaigns including targeting, implementation, creative and content quality, optimization, performance, and proving ROI through campaign insights
- Apply rigor and use technology to design account plans to meet revenue goals
- Support customer communication and education including a best-in-class onboarding experience and ad hoc platform education needs
- Drive new product adoption and partner technology integration to enable client success and efficiency
- Collaborate with product teams to improve service offerings and campaign management tools and ensure our customer needs are met
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- 2+ years of auction based or programmatic campaign management and optimization experience (i.e. Google Adwords, SEO/PPC, ad exchange/trading desks)
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with statistical analysis, return on investment modeling, and advertising / media analytics
- Ability to think strategically with a proven track record of achieving results by connecting a customer’s pressures with data-driven products and solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of internet advertising technology and marketing automation
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally
- Demonstrated commitment to understanding and prioritizing the needs of the customer