- Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals.
- Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
- Focus of work may be in pre-sale or post-sales or both.
- Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; influences production and shipping schedules; recommends price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizes new business opportunities.
- Responds to customer inquiries (RMA, status, delivery, etc.). Resolves production scheduling and shipping or invoicing problems; determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources; changes production and shipping schedules; and recognizes add-on business opportunities.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field, or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Mitchell or insurance claims experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Insurance Property and Casualty industries is desired.
- Must be available to travel at least 40%.
- Flexible work hours. Customer base is National and may require office hours start or end equivalent to East or West coast office hours.
- Must live in the Southern California area to support this region.
- Will work Remotely in the Southern California region.
Technical Competencies & Skills:
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thinks and acts like an owner/operator
- Excellent organization skills and follow-up
- Working knowledge of salesforce.com is a plus
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.