DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Oversees client activities and programs determining profitability goals and objectives. Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing senior level client contacts. There are numerous client-facing opportunities from business development to performance management to account reviews. Identifies new areas of product and service opportunities within our clients' businesses to increase the value of the Company's relationship with our clients. Fosters penetration and revenue growth into identified client organizations to produce new business. Coordinates and ensures a professional relationship between clients, vendors and internal departments. Ensures that programs and services consistently meet client needs. Responsible for the management and service of assigned accounts. Managerial responsibilities for team of Client Services Managers.
- Responsible and accountable for growth of portfolio for self and team, including but not limited to: additional revenue, client preservation, margin preservation and cost mitigation.
- Serves as liaison between clients, outside vendors, and internal departments to ensure productive business partnerships.
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, developing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coaches team members on presentation skills, client relationships and sales.
- Identifies and pursues additional revenue with existing clients.
- Anticipates client needs and suggest new ideas, opportunities, and partnerships.
- Forecasts budget and provides accurate ongoing cost containment.
- Responds to and resolves customer complaints, including complex customer issues for accounts of direct reports.
- Plans, designs and implements client activities and programs.
- Serve as the primary client point of contact for day to day, and project issues.
- Attends client and industry events, including trade shows and dealer conferences.
- Creates monthly reporting standards for clients.
- Responsible and accountable for program profitability and recommending corrective course of action if necessary.
EDUCATION: College Degree or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 6+ years of Account Management/Client Services or similar experience. 3 years of project or supervisory/management experience. Previous sales and or customer service experience in the automotive or insurance industries is a plus.
SKILLS: Excellent oral and written and presentation skills. Proven analytical skills and experience. Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Demonstrated ability to manage projects. Excellent decision-making, strategic thinking and follow through skills. Ability to lead and direct the work of others. Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Maintains a visible, cross-functional leadership role in the organization. Supervise team of Client Services Managers. Works closely with all departments throughout the organization. Be the voice of CCAS to the client and the voice of the client to operations.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 40% travel. Ability to work flexible hours as business needs dictate.