Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and work-flow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
The Client Services Management team is the cornerstone of Mitchell International Casualty Solutions Group (CSG) customer relations and support. They are the face of Mitchell to all of our clients and pride themselves on delivering exceptional service, incident resolution, and added value. They interface directly with our customers and provide information from front line users up to senior executive level. Integrity is of the utmost importance and ensuring satisfaction is pivotal. We place the highest value on each and every customer relationship; therefore, the Client Service Managers (CSM) assigned to each client must embrace and project our core values and insure we are providing the highest level of service at all times.
- The Client Service Manager (CSM) provides ongoing service and support for assigned customer base in order to maintain effective business relationships.
- Discuss the schedule and content of new product releases to the customer and, when necessary, facilitate product expertise discussions to provide clarity on content.
- They are responsible for ensuring the customer is receiving the expected value from the Casualty Solutions Group and that the customer is optimizing their utilization of their Mitchell product(s).
- As the subject matter expert of their customer’s work-flow, the CSM will collaborate with Sales and Product Management to identify Mitchell solutions that will optimize the customer’s Claims results.
- You will also serve as the customer advocate within Mitchell and ensure that all departments are responsive to the customer's needs.
- Works with customers and/or partners to receive accurate account of equipment or process missteps and provides post-mortem reports to clients and internal management.
- Responds to customer inquiries as subject matter expert to closure and identify new business opportunities. Up-selling and cross-selling of Mitchell products and services is a key responsibility of the CSM.
- Develop, communicate, and monitor customer metrics, service levels, and performance indicators
- Partner with Mitchell internal teams on implementation efforts for new products.
- Coordinate quarterly program review meetings on-site or via webinar.
- Most importantly, be a trusted advisor to the client at all times!
- BA/BS preferred, (concentration in one of the following: Business/Economics, Communications, Marketing, Strategic Management or in a technical area such as operations research, statistics, computer science or applied mathematics)
- A minimum of 5 years client service management/account management experience or experience in the Insurance or medical bill review industry.
- Possess strong problem solving and organizational skills and have a successful history of “thinking on your feet”.
- Demonstrate examples of self initiative, individual motivation and the drive to effectively manage customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 40% travel is required.
Job ID 17-7696