$80K — $100K *
• Overall accountability for: client requests, leading projects, providing clients with alternative solutions, identifying possible plan design alternatives, acting as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams.
• Provides exceptional customer service to support ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
• Leads and participates in both customer- and internal-facing presentations and meetings.
• Collaborates and acts as a liaison to assist with problem resolution and troubleshooting.
• Participates in client account audits and strategic planning process.
• Partners with Financial team in completion of client reports; analyzing results and identifying trends.
• Leads and coordinates implementation of the addition of MetLife products on a basis.
• Participates in strategy meetings, establishes specific processes and reports, reviews contract documents, completes broker agreements, creates process manuals and inputs and ensures accurate input of data in MetLife systems.
• Maintains awareness and knowledge of MetLife’s and competitors’ products and trends.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• 5-7+ years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of Group Benefits core products including Life, Disability, and/or Dental
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong project management skills including problem solving, attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness.
• Ability to work autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize deadlines appropriately and remain flexible
• Ability to balance client expectations with MetLife capabilities
• Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development
Valid through: 10/27/2021
$150K — $200K *
7 days ago