Primary Job Location: United States : New Jersey : Bridgewater
Role Value Proposition:
Provides administrative support and customer service to one or more large group insurance clients. Works with account team, Account Executive and other internal partners to manage the global customer relationship.
- Overall accountability for the day-to-day administration of multiple National Accounts clients, including: Responds to client requests and leads projects, provides clients with alternative solutions to requests and can identify possible plan design alternatives, acts as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams.
- May direct/mentor less experienced team members.
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison with client's Third Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and troubleshooting.
- Provides exceptional customer service to ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
- Participates in client account audits and strategic planning process.
- Partners with Financial team in completion of client reports; analyzing results and identifying trends.
- Leads and coordinates implementation of new clients and the addition of MetLife product lines to existing clients.
- Participates in initial strategy meetings, establishes specific processes and reports, reviews contract documents, completes broker agreements, creates process manuals and inputs and ensures accurate installation of data in MetLife systems.
- Participates in cross-functional project teams.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of MetLife’s and competitors’ products and trends.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time efficiently in order to meet client deadlines.
- Strong project management skills including problem solving, attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness.
- Ability to work autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize deadlines appropriately and remain flexible.
- Ability to balance client expectations with MetLife capabilities.
- Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development.
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 106839