Teladoc is hiring! We are looking for a Senior Client Service Representative who will be responsible for providing direct operational support to Teladoc's large and health plan clients. In this exciting role, you will serve as the clients' single point of contact for all operational concerns, issues and questions. You will ensure that the customer's requests and expectations are fulfilled in a timely, professional and thorough manner. This will require a detailed knowledge of all aspects of Teladoc's operations to ensure that the clients receive the highest level of service. You will also be responsible for facilitating and managing tasks associated with member inquiry/concerns and interact with all necessary areas within the organization to fulfill the needs of the client.
What You Will Do:
- Address all issues / requests submitted by client.
- Track and report on the status of client issues.
- Act as the liaison with all Teladoc departments to ensure that all client operational issues are successfully being addressed in a timely fashion.
- Assist in streamlining the operational process by providing feedback from the clients to increase client satisfaction and increase internal quality.
- Must possess a deep understanding of all operational departments.
- Attend and facilitate conference calls on as needed basis.
- Work with all operations departments to ensure member satisfaction is met as per contractual obligations set forth by client.
- Meet with assigned account managers to ensure they are aware of any large issues that could impact client retention and ability to grow relationship.
- 2+ Years in operations or a client facing role.
- 5+ Years of Healthcare Related Experience
- 1+ Years of Project Management Experience
- Positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Dedication and willingness to work hard often under high production pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Teladoc Product Knowledge
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Possess the ability to work on multiple projects, define tasks and assign priority levels with minimal supervision
- Proactive, resourceful, strong team player
Compensation & Company Benefits (Here is some of the good stuff):
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
- 401k benefits with 4% employer matching contribution
- Awesome people to work with
- Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters