Morningstar’s Investment Management seeks a Senior Client Service Representative to join its team to provide superior service to advisors and their clients. This role will interact extensively with advisors including new and existing advisors to provide a thorough understanding of Morningstar Managed Portfolios custodial processes and supporting operational procedures. The Senior Client Service Representative works closely with their sales counterparts on advisor retention, issue resolution and continuous process improvement within their assigned territories while always promoting strong client advocacy. This position is based in our Chicago office.
- Be accountable - Ensure overall advisor satisfaction and retention within your territories.
- Handle the hard stuff – Take ownership and tackle complex and challenging issues to resolve the client needs.
- Continuously learn – Gain a deep understanding of advisor’s financial practices and provide applicable best practices.
- Think strategically - Demonstrate superior product, custodian and process knowledge and consultative account management skills.
- Offer white glove service – Provide the highest quality service to advisors and their clients by answering inbound calls, proactively reaching out to advisors regarding account updates and being the main point of contact.
- Act as a team player - Interact with Morningstar’s operations analysts, project and product managers to address timely needs and/or issues in a prompt manner and work with custodians to ensure proper processing, follow through and resolution of client requests.
- Contribute to the Morningstar culture – as a Senior Client Service Representative answering client inquiries in a positive, fast paced and innovative setting.
- A deep customer service focus, strong attention to detail and proven ability to build long-term client relationships.
- Able to multi task while making accurate judgement decisions in a precise manner.
- Demonstrate ability and desire to nurture relationships and creatively provide solutions.
- Possess a working knowledge of technology and be able to operate in an environment requiring immediate computer skills.
- Adhere to attendance and scheduling policies.
- A minimum of three years of customer service, training, or sales experience within the financial services industry.
- Excellent time-management, prioritization, communication, and analytical skills.
- Understanding of financial markets and the asset management industry preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Broker Dealer experiencepreferred.