What you'll do:
- Point of contact or critical issue across Acxiom for multiple/more complex accounts to: reviews issues, risks, service level agreements, market leadership information needed for operational business reviews with clients, awareness of SLA/SLE penalties across Acxiom
- Manages client and Acxiom’s delivery expectations – including being a liaison with Sales and Delivery. Communicates status, issues, and feedback to client/stakeholders and teams. Leads delivery status calls to clients. Facilitates client satisfaction through communication and day-to-day delivery and data operations and helps establish and maintain client priorities regarding delivery and data needs.
- Monitors alignment to contractual obligations (SLA/SLEs) and ensures the work being done meets client contractual requirements and is consistent with client priorities, time, budget and quality standards.
- Provides client oversight of production schedules. Provides production change request management including impact analysis and delivery coordination. Provides cost and service level estimates for change requests.
- Drives and ensures up-to-date production documentation materials for designated accounts is maintained.
- Oversight for less experienced CSMs as well as managing Change Control systems for all production, issue, change and release management requests.
- Actively communicates client processing capacity requirements and workflow management needs to team members. Provides client and Acxiom quality release readiness approvals.
- Actively pursues and resolves delivery issues before team or client is materially affected. Leads help desk regarding client incidents. Provides causation and post mortem analysis of client incidents.
- Provides on-going client relationship status changes to affected associates such as technical, account management, and sales groups. Develops and monitors action plans, as needed, for client satisfaction to ensure effectively led client relationships.
- Drives appropriate resource allocation. Collaborates with leadership on cost management, quality and productivity improvement. Establishes, maintains and drives profit improvement plans using various process management disciplines.
- Approves as well as supports security access administration, client billing, and sales pursuits as is appropriate for supported accounts
- Collaborates with Sr. Manager/Director to ensure business opportunities are actively communicated and establishes and maintains transparency to market leadership on resource allocation for specific accounts.
- Seeks out ways to stays informed on the latest industry news, trends, products, services, competitors and relevant existing and emerging technologies that may impact present and future account performance.
Do you have?
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years’ experience in a production, data, delivery or similar client facing role
- 5+ years’ experience with client contract or service level agreement compliance
- Well versed in the digital marketing ecosystem, with the ability to create vision for the client of future marketing capabilities for growth
- Experience with process improvement/management disciplines (e.g. LEAN)
- Proven success in probing for information and making suggestions to partners (customers and leaders); recognizing potential conflicts, exposing disagreements, and driving resolution for issues/problems
- Ability to focus on the clients’ needs by establishing credibility and building relationships
- Demonstrated ability to take actions and/or switch to alternate strategies in order to achieve goals
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confirmed ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with associates and clients
- Extended workday hours may be required to complete work deliverables, as well as effectively using resources across the team and handling their workload while minimizing cost to the account
- Outstanding communication across all levels of the organization
- Displays tenacity for getting things accomplished, with the appropriate level and sense of urgency
- A willingness to travel 25-50% depending on location
These are a definite plus:
- Transparency, responsiveness, focus on results, focus on quality
- Knowledge of Acxiom products, services, and how to deliver these products
- Previous management experience, leadership, or mentoring of others
- Working knowledge of adtech, martech, and integration of digital marketing technologies