As the Senior Client Service Manager you will ensure delivery of exceptional service to Gallagher’s clients by actively managing client accounts. You will participate in branch initiatives and we will rely on your leadership skills to help guide our Client Service associates and create a learning environment. You apply your business insight and strong dedication to service to create depth in our client relationships. We will look to you to develop and cultivate outstanding relationships within our branch and with our clients and vendor partners.
- You are the strategic relationship manager and client liaison. You will lead increasingly complex self-funded accounts while collaborating with senior teammates
- You seek to recognize a client's day to day needs and provide solutions while continuing to manage their annual strategy
- Sharing market expertise with clients and keep them well-informed of compliance related issues
- You will "cross-solve" with your clients to communicate resources available within Gallagher that we may not currently provide (Pharmacy Practice, Retirement Services, HR Consulting, Voluntary Benefits, etc.)
- You champion Gallagher resources and tools to maximize efficiency in managing client deliverables
- Support the employee benefits Client Service Cycle to ensure a seamless renewal process. We measure success based on retention and our renewal target is 95%.
- Guide, develop, and mentor new hires, account management, and team resources
- Prioritize workflow and ensure accountability in both internal and external partnerships. You align yourself with the account management team to ensure compliance with local and corporate standards
- Complete internal professional development programs to gain an understanding of the insurance industry and GBS processes
- We ask our team to exemplify the highest ethical standards, promote ethical behavior and uphold The Gallagher Way
What skills will make me successful in this role?
- You possess strong communication skills that will allow you to build professional relationships with our business partners. We are a collaborative team and look for teammates who understand the importance of deadlines and are open to constructive feedback.
- Demonstrating a high level of professionalism in all interactions
- You take action to influence events, achieve team goals, and retain clients
- Adaptable and remain composed and in an environment that requires balancing multiple priorities in any given day
- You actively seek to develop your professional skills and improve efficiency and productivity
- You are innovative and rarely satisfied with the status quo. You love to generate new and practical ideas and aim to continuously improve
- A desire to learn Gallagher’s tools, systems, and shared resources
- We look for the people who go the “Extra Mile” to achieve results that benefit the client, the Branch and Gallagher
Do I have what it takes to be considered?
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience
- High School diploma/GED with 10 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified
- Able and willing to travel approximately 25% of the time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and MS Office