Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range ofproducts.
Are you a self-starter? Do you think different? At Microchip Technology, our values system empowers our employees to develop and thrive in a supportive, collaborative, professional, global, and rewarding working environment. We embrace change and continuous improvement, driving both to the mutual benefit of ourselves and our clients. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
As a client engagement manager, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business. You will be expected to reframe the client's thinking and build consensus for Microchip's solutions, co-creating value by delivering clients the freedom to innovate.
- Utilize Microchip's Client Engagement Process to drive design wins to revenue at select target clients in the Northern Ohio / Western Pennsylvania markets.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business and the Microchip solutions to drive success for their business.
- Manage the company business relationship with the assigned clients.
- Identify the key client stakeholders and coach those stakeholders to build consensus for Microchip's solutions within their organization.
- Contribute and participate within a global team environment, to successfully develop and implement sales strategies across clients divisions and geographical locations.
- Communicate effectively with Microchip product divisions providing quantifiable feedback and ROI for their investments in clients.
- Microchip's non-commissioned total compensation and benefits package includes a competitive base salary, bonus aligned with company goals, employee stock purchase program, health insurance coverage, etc.
- Opportunity to manage accounts on an entrepreneurial and collaborative basis and be compensated for success in driving the organization's growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business and/or engineering disciplines with a strong academic track record
- 7+ years of work experience
- Experience working with large clients in the Commercial, Industrial, Military and Aerospace industries.
- Strategic/Critical Thinking—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible client pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members todevise solutions to solve complex client challenges
- Communication—Tailors communication to the client's needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Influence—Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal toclients to comfortably drive conversations to elements of value for both parties
- Networking—Identifies the right client stakeholders and builds connections quickly todrive consensus for design wins; works cooperatively with a wide range of internalstakeholders for success
- Ownership—Goes out of his or her way to complete a task and has relentless drive toachieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative
- Workflow Management—Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align tobusiness growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe
Equal Opportunity Employer
Microchip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities toapplicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.