8 - 10 years
Posted 51 days ago
Job Summary: Provides HR and Benefits service delivery to clients with emphasis on benefit (H&W; DB; DC) accounting, programs management and administration, and general HR compliance for multiple clients across multiple locations and various US jurisdictions. Typical primary day to day accountability involves Retirement and Health & Welfare benefit program accounting, administration, audit and compliance as well as related systems management, Time & Attendance and Wage & Hour items. Some interaction on Employee Relations and Performance Management.
Position reports to: Management
• Acts as primary day to day point of contact and resource for inquiries and needs related to HR/Benefits for client book of business.
• Handles all activity related to retirement and health/welfare benefit plan providers and all related systems aspects.
• Manages annual benefit renewal process for client groups.
• Coordinates and handles all aspects of retirement plan activity – plan audit, testing, etc.
• Provides review, audit, reconciliation and other analysis of all client related benefit expenses including all invoicing.
• Provides client training on systems, processes and policies.
• Partners with client management on the review and recommendation related to employee relations and performance management issues.
• Handles set-up of new client staff and related benefit deductions.
• Manage all aspects of LOA Administration and COBRA for client groups.
• Escalates client matters as needed to leadership.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Compliance with Intermedix policies
• Undergraduate degree required or equivalent in knowledge, skill and experience. Focus on accounting is helpful. Advanced degree/certifications preferred.
• 7+ years’ of related technical experience with HR/Benefits/Accounting planning and administration experience; analytics / reporting and HR/HCM systems skill.
• Industry experience in Benefits/Accounting consulting preferred with Healthcare industry experience helpful.
• SHRM designation or course work may be helpful.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
• Highest level of detail, process and compliance orientation.
• Must have strong organizational skills.
• Advanced HRIS/HCM systems know-how. Kronos/Sage experience preferred. Proficient in HR information systems and reporting tools.
• Exceptional analytical skills and arithmetic acumen. Must be data driven.
• Innovative problem-solving skill.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities while meeting deadlines is critical.
• Flexible to handle unexpected challenges in a timely and effective manner.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; ability to analyze, summarize and present highly nuanced, complex information easily.
• Skilled in knowing protocols of when to escalate matters to leadership.
• Knowledge of related federal, state, local regulations.
• Positive attitude as well as professional demeanor and consultative approach.