The Senior Claims Manager will effectively manage and direct a workforce of 100+ employees, across multiple states. Will also be accountable for the effective execution of operational excellence and market positioning.
· Collaborates with management team to delineate responsibilities and drive service standards throughout all locations.
· Oversees and coordinates training activities that directly impact the quality and production of all claims processing.
· Will analyze operational data (with respect to claims management, resource utilization, organizational planning, production, and quality) and create standard reports for senior management staff.
· Evaluates existing strategic operational plans to ensure growth and feasibility and makes necessary adjustments to assist organizational movement which can be measured.
· Formulates annual organizational plans outlining short- and long-range goals and objectives, which are measurable.
· Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key financial indicators to senior management team.
· Associate or bachelor’s degree required from an accredited university/college.
· Minimum of (5) years of Insurance Claims Adjuster experience required.
· Minimum of (5) years of Insurance Claims Management experience required.
· Outside Sales experience preferred.
· Adjuster license(s) required. CPCU, ARM, AIM, and/or AIC certifications preferred
· Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Travel is required.
Prime Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PCG does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.”
Valid through: 5/3/2021