The design team is responsible for the production and management of a variety of public & private sector projects, including site development, transportation, and municipal & public works projects.
- Work under the direction of a Project Manager, along with a full design team, on a wide range of design projects including site development, transportation, and municipal & public works projects;
- Development of conceptual design, engineering analysis of design alternatives, drawing / detail preparations, construction cost estimating, specification preparation, construction site inspections, and report preparation;
- Communication with internal and external clients;
- Preparation of grading plans, master stormwater design, and master utility systems design;
- Perform permitting assistance and coordination efforts.
- A bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required;
- Professional Engineer registration in Florida (or able to obtain within six months) is required;
- 7 or more years of progressive experience in civil engineering design projects including site/land development and utilities;
- Knowledge of Florida regulatory process is required;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D design software is required;
- Proficiency with developing grading plans, stormwater design (and modeling software), utility design, and permitting is required;
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Candidate will have good communication skills, both written, oral and listening, and good interpersonal skills as well as ability to work and interface well in a collaborative project team environment;
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations.