DEA’s Bellevue, WA Land Development team is hiring for a Senior Civil Project Manager and Business Development Lead. This role will be responsible for providing project leadership, management, client & business development, and coordination of both project pursuits and project team efforts in response to client expectations. This is a great opportunity to become part of and contribute to a multi-disciplinary team that innovates around the client’s needs and expectations.
Responsibilities for this role will be, but not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for overall management of projects, including supervision and oversight, plan and report preparation, entitlements and permitting, preparation and monitoring of budgets and schedules, and maintaining positive client and staff relationships.
- Provide technical reviews, implement DEA quality assurance and quality control procedures for projects and demonstrate planning skills.
- Project Managementand Design:
- Proposal writing
- Project staffing
- Mentoring technical staff
- Monitoring project budgets and schedules
- Preparation of civil design and permitting packages
- Technical report and specification review
- Construction cost estimate review
- Contract administration, billing
- Business Development Lead
- Pursuit champion; manage and coordinate pursuits with the Business Development staff, regional BU managers and the business unit/marketing manager
- Develop tactical action plans for project and or client pursuits
- Candidate shall have the demonstrated ability to develop new and maintain existing client relationships within the central Puget Sound area. The ideal candidate should have a project resume consisting of residential and/or commercial/industrial and /or public works development clients in the Seattle and the East side of Lake Washington
- Minimum 10 years of land development experience with at least 5 years of project management and business development experience with an emphasis in land development projects and clients
- Track record of recent project wins and negotiations that achieve profitable returns in the greater Seattle/Bellevue market
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in Washington
Land Development Jobs with DEA:
Dave Evans built a successful professional services consulting firm based on his skill in designing communities. DEA has been recognized for preparing innovative designs that balance growth with environmental sensitivity. We find workable, creative solutions for complex land development projects, including industrial and transit-oriented development; commercial, retail, and entertainment projects; parks and recreation facilities; streetscapes; and master planned communities. DEA’s collaborative culture allows it to excel in redevelopment opportunities. Converting blighted industrial areas into attractive mixed-use communities, mineral extraction sites into clean industry locations, and industrial waterfronts into gathering places are the kind of projects that speak to DEA’s core purpose of improving the quality of life while demonstrating stewardship of the built and natural environments.
DEA Inc. is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.