Job Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
POWER Engineers, Inc. is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to work in our Generation Civil/Structural/Architectural Department in our Overland Park, Kansas office.
- Provide civil site design for power generation facilities
- Develop site layout, grading, storm water management, vehicular circulation, underground utilities retaining walls, and waste management
- Earthwork, Stormwater, and Erosion Control Calculations
- Supervise and mentor less experienced Engineers and CAD Designers
- Participate and lead business development activities for company and Civil Discipline
- Interface with State and Local permitting agencies and construction entities for US projects
- BachelorDegree in Civil Engineering from a US college
- 12-15years of experience in civil site design for commercial, institutional, or industrial facilities.
- 5+ years of supervisory and/or project managementexperience
- Professional Engineer license in at least one US State
- Working knowledge of multiple site design and storm water management software
- Power plant and substation site design experience
- Working knowledge of Microstation and Auto CAD