$80K — $110K
Senior Civil Engineer
Our client in Davenport, Iowa is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to help lead their Civil/Site/Recreation Department. A dynamic and experienced candidate to seek business opportunities while working to serve existing clients.
· This person should have demonstrated proficiency in the following: AutoCAD and Civil 3D software.
· Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
· Site grading and drainage design experience.
· Utility design including sanitary sewer, potable water and storm sewer.
· Ability to collaborate with a diverse project team.
· Understanding and apply department and office standards and procedures.
· Ability to organize, prioritize and independently perform work assignments.
· Ability to manage multiple projects with deadlines in a fast-paced office environment.
· Transportation or water/wastewater engineering experience a plus.
· Ability to lead and motivate others, with clear communication skills is required.
· A four-year degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university is required.
· A minimum of 4 years demonstrated related experience.
· Licensed Professional Engineer (PE License) in Iowa with the ability to be licensed in Illinois.
Valid through: 4/27/2021