Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 185 days ago
We are looking to hire a Senior Civil Engineer to work side by side with the Project Manager in the office to provide quality services to our clients.
This Senior Engineer will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing production of design for site plans, grading plans, details, erosion controls, road plans, profiles and cross-sections, utility and storm drainage plans and profiles, retaining walls, general notes and plan notations specification preparation, bid document preparation and contract "front end" preparation.
Experience and Skills:
Specific competencies the candidate is preferred to possess are:
* 10 years of civil or utility-related engineering experience
* CT PE or immediate reciprocity
* Site layout, grading, storm water and erosion control design expertise
* Civil-related utility design expertise
* Trenchless technology design expertise
* Construction/constructability expertise as it relates to production of design drawings and resolution of field issues
* Foundation/geotechnical experience and understanding
* Specification writing
The candidate should also possess strong client/agency management skills, proficient writing skills and excellent communication skills. The ability to mentor and develop junior engineers is a plus and proactivity and accountability are skills highly valued at BL.
Job Tracking ID: 512841-622734