(Job Number: TUV00615)
Come be a part of a top notch team, apply today!!
TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA’s personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.
The individual will field or assist in the fielding of Cisco networking architecture and solutions, modifications and upgrades for HQ USMEPCOM. In addition, the candidate will be required to serve as a subject matter expert/TIER 3 expert in the assigned area of responsibility. The individual must be familiar with Cisco networking products, technologies and concepts. The candidate must have familiarization with engineering, administrating, and securing various Cisco networking solutions and applications.
- Experience: 5 years of experience developing designing, and creating advanced addressing and routing, security, data center networks and configuring F5's.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II (Security+) certification and associated CE certificate
- Possess CCNP certification
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance (Interim Secret acceptable); US citizenship required.
- Prior DoD or Army working environment experience a plus
- Experience/certification in one or more of the following services: Cisco networking technologies and applications
- 5+ years of experience engineering, design and implementation in Cisco networking hardware
- Technical degree relevant to position description
- Knowledge of IA controls
- Strong troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with Army IT Systems