Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a strategic revenue plan to achieve annual revenue goals for campaigns and overall chapter corporate partnerships.
- Develop and execute a strategic revenue plan with some operations oversight to achieve annual revenue goals for campaigns and overall chapter corporate partnerships and major gifts.
- Analyze strategic evaluations, chapter market potential, return on investment and primary and outlying market area development; and develop plans to stimulate chapter growth according to revenue goals.
- Secure new partnership opportunities with top level organizations/companies.
- Create new and foster existing relationships with Fortune 1000 companies to drive revenue for the organization.
- Identify and build relationships with corporate leaders as an integral part of prospect expansion and engagement of LLS’s product revenue generating activities.
- Prioritize, cultivate, solicit and steward new corporate relationships and sponsorships for LLS.
- Supervise and lead major campaign staff toward the successful meeting/exceeding of revenue goals.
- Maintains a working knowledge of LLS’s mission and its programs to address them. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Management, or Marketing preferred
- 7+ years of relevant sales experience, non-profit and corporate development experiencepreferred.
- Proven ability to manage and lead multiple campaigns and assigned staff, as well as develop, secure and steward large corporate partnerships with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- High level relationship builder with the skills of prospecting and connecting with multiple constituents and comfortable speaking to executive audiences.
- Ability and comfort with making direct asks for financialsupport.
- Expected to develop and sustain relationships through in person visits and community outreach. Therefore, time out of the office is expected to be at a minimum of 50% but can vary from time-to-time and may require out of state travel for training, conferences and meetings.
- Collaborate with Mission Team ensuring success of patient access, education, public policy & advocacy and research
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and implement strategic plans
- Skilled at exercising sound judgment and possesses good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media & emerging online channels
- Intermediate understanding of financialreporting including budgeting and forecasting
- Proven supervisory and leadership skills
- Decision making capabilities
- Knowledgeable and experienced in nonprofit and volunteer management, with an emphasis on proven fundraising results
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite