The Senior Channel Sales Manager role is a senior role focusing on onboarding and managing the relationships with Value Added Reseller (VAR) and National System Integrators. Your skills:
• Your hunting ground will be the Americas and targets include VARs and Regional System Integrators. The primary focus is to aggressively build this community signing up partners across all verticals and geographies within your territory. Establishing the right balance between VAR's, small/agile NSI's and larger strategic GSI's will be vital.
• You have a very strong and relevant network within the National System Integrator and VAR community within the Americas. You understand what motivates them, their commercial goals and how to map technologies to their business model to create joint value propositions, create new business pipeline and create new revenue for both parties.
• Building relationship with your partners is a priority to you and you will have built solid relationships with mid and senior level executives across business, marketing and technology teams. You will be experienced in the management and cadence of working withchannel partners to run a sustainable and mutually profitable relationship
• Partnering with Partner Marketing: You'll aid the team in developing & evolving the Partner Program, ensuring that we can quickly & effectively sign, onboard and collaborate with the Partner eco-system
• You will regularly train partners on our technology and enable them to be knowledgeable about our product and our partner ecosystem
What You're Great At
• Experienced in Selling software products, particularly within a channel/partner model
• An understanding of how business plans are built around technologies
• Identifying the business opportunity for our Partners from working with Digitate. Articulating that to prospective Partners, understanding their business and closing the Partnership Agreements.
• Working with both the Partners and Digitate' s sales teams to connect the dots and create mutually beneficial new business opportunities.
• Evolving and & elaborating upon the Global Partner Plan to provide regional nuances and build a structured multi-year strategy for the region.
• Accurate and timely forecasting of the KPI's for partner performance within your region
Qualities About You That Might Make Our Decision Easier
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in partner enablement, partner development, Channel alliance, , or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree
• A focus on high paced and high volume Partner acquisition
• A demonstrably strong network within the VAR and SI community
• A customer driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast paced environment.
• A tech savvy mind, with a good understanding of the trends driving innovation in technology, particularly in AI, cloud and Automation areas
• You independently tackle challenges and don't need anyone to keep you on track. You're organized and efficient with a self starter attitude.
• You're creative and curious with the focus and openness it takes to work both independently and collaboratively across the business.
• The ability to travel depending upon the demands of the region