The Sr. Channel Sales Manager is responsible for managing all field based execution for one of our largest strategic partnerships and our S2D teams. This candidate will help develop and execute a go-to market plan for our strategic partners, including effectively leveraging the sales tactics (retail, door to door, call center, events) and competencies of those partners. S/he will be responsible for managing to our company sales objectives, helping exceed sales, quality and key operational targets.
- Manage large strategic partner relationships at the director and execution level; take action and hold accountable to meet sales, quality and key operational targets.
- Develop go-to market plan for deploying partners in the marketplace and effectively leveraging the sales tactics (retail, door to door, call center, events) and competencies of those partners.
- Effectively engage with cross functional teams and resources to drive execution towards partner goals
- Support the development of marketing programs within the strategic partners directed at increasing product sales and awareness.
- Manage partner costs & related support expenses to drive increased profitability of the channel.
- Drive improvements in customer experience through partner initiatives
- Build & leverage industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging potential, & competitors.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 6 + years related experience in sales and/or partner management
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and reportquantitative and financial data
- Self-motivation, strong interpersonal/influencing skills
- Proven ability to drive high performing teams
- Proficiency with personal computers, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Master’s Degree
- 7+ year’s sales management / partner management experience