The Senior Channel Sales Manager, BTS is responsible for the direction and coordination of the worldwide sale of BTS products . Responsibilities include working closely with the distribution channel and value-added-integrators (VAIs) to promote BTS/QNX products, achieve sales targets, putting growth plans in place, formulating business models for BlackBerry QNX to "front" engineering services of our partners and ensuring customer satisfaction. He/she will be accountable for meeting company financial and strategic business goals in-region and will have an assigned quota responsibility
- Establish in-region strategies (including expansion of the channel partner network, joint customer engagements / developing joint customer RFI/RFQ responses with partners), procedures and targets in conjunction with Sales Management (including SVP)
- Monitor sales performance of the region and acts to correct deficiencies.
- Drives sales engagements with all regional channel partners, including technology promotion, pricing and milestone discussions. Devises business development & sales strategies to increase market penetration and sales volumes to achieve assigned quotas. Develops engagements with new partners to add them to the the BTS ecosystem. Develops joint responses with partners to customer RFI / RFQ with "fronting" proposals that include partner's engineering services as part of the QNX professional services offerings in a seamless manner.
- Ensures implementation of policies, procedures, quality standards, and monitoring systems. Tracks issues and drives compliance.
- Represents the organization at all regional channel partners with technical & business aspects of BTS products for the purpose of achieving sales objectives. Understands customer needs, degree of interest, and/or satisfaction with company products. Monitors competitor sales efforts and strategies ensuring market intelligence is passed to HQ product management & marketing functions.
- Provides liaison with operational departments to ensure on-time delivery and resolution of any technical related problem
- University degree in business or engineering.
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience in business development & selling embedded software / hardware / SoC solutions into Automotive, Medical, Industrial, Transportation, Robotics, Drones, IoT, Aerospace and other mission critical applications
- 10+ years of direct hands-on work experience within Automotive, General Embedded Industry and Channel Sales. Minimal 7 years of sales and / or business development experience. Marketing, business development and strong technical background in embedded software, semiconductor, boards & system level solutions is required
- Self starter with strong interpersonal, communication, presentation & time management skills
- Required travel is 50%