The team you will oversee monitors and manages all DS channel marketing programs including growth, retention, rebate, financing, and promotional warranty initiatives, while ensuring delivery of Residential, Commercial and Parts marketing programs through distribution, independent reps, direct channel, and retail.
- How you will do itImprove margins related to all channel marketing program.
- Expand the quality, effectiveness and delivery of our DS marketing programs across all channels and brands including driving data-sharing initiatives, and training and supporting our channel partners, end-users, and internal sales teams by establishing trusted partnerships and delivering industry-leading customer experiences.
- Serve as primary advocate for sales and channel partners, supporting our business objectives to deliver profitable growth.
- Lead channel managers and analysts by providing day-to-day guidance and development support.
- Set short and long-term channel marketing strategies to drive profitability.
- Oversee, and participate, in developing and nurturing relationships with sales, channel partners, and contractors.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a profitable partner relationship.
- Use data to identify ways to expand margin through program mix, discount structure and rebate program management.
- Coordinate development of all necessary sales and marketing materials for channel partners.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and improve or eliminate them.
- Establish clear financial metrics for evaluating marketing program performance, and set and enforce guidelines for managing marketing programs according to those metrics.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Influence other departments on work streams that have down flow impact to Channel Marketing Programs/Infrastructure, and Channel Partners’ customer experience.
- Lead the cross-functional teams architecting the program infrastructure across all stages.
- Vendor management.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Operations, Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field of study.
- Minimum 7-10+ years’ experience in managing marketing/sales enablement programs and campaigns.
- Experience in HVAC distributor/channel, or within MRO/OEM industry.
- Proven coaching and leadership skills, with a minimum of 2+ years managing a direct team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing channel or similar partnerships, and supporting a multi-channel customer experience.
- Highly customer-focused and able to manage expectations.
- Experience architecting and executing complex multi-stage channel marketing programs.
- Enterprise cross-functional team leadership experience.
- Familiarity with metrics, reporting and understanding of KPI performance levers.