We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of marketing forour partner community of Solution Advisors and Service Providers. In this role, they will set the strategy for WW Partner Marketing and manage vendor relationships, marketing agencies, and serves as an advocate for all global partner marketing programs with GEO teams.
- Responsible for developing, driving and implementing partner marketing activities for selected groups of channel partners.
- Developing and overseeing the global marketing plan for specific channels within the organization.
- Implementing to and through partner campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and partner insights.
- Working closely to the product and corporate marketing teams you will support brand development and experiential activities.
- Manage a closed-loop partner lead management process and report on results.
- Utilize partner data and insights to provide recommendations on investments with highest ROI
- Overseeing day to day partner marketing operations in all markets.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact partner marketing.
- Aligning partner enablement and partner marketing priorities
- 5-7 years of strong marketing programs and marketing communications experience in the technology industry, channel and partner experience required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute partner demand generation programs and marketing programs which result in revenue generation.
- Experience working in a cross-functional business model that includes both product and field marketing resources with an understanding of best practices for managing that model to ensure brand consistency, alignment of messages while providing the flexibility for regions to modify corporate materials to meet regional preferences and sales objectives.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to take programs from inception to completion with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; great attention to detail.
- Vendor management experience working with outside vendors including direct marketing agencies, graphic designers, and writers.
- Knowledge of Partner Marketing Platforms, SDFC and Marketo.
- Global Partner Marketing experience
- Experience with content creation in partner space
- Experience with business process/partner marketing measurement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.