Chewy is currently recruiting for a Senior Change Manager for our fulfillment center in Charlotte, NC. This leader will be hands-on in a start-up environment. As a member of the building's Sr. Team, the Sr. Change Manager will own building out a culture of continuous improvement, driving standard work practices across all departments, delivering strict adherence to the 6S program while leveraging all available resources to aide in building out a world class fulfillment center. This leader will be capable of dealing with ambiguity and facilitating effective change management in order to move the business forward.
What you'll do:
- Build strong teams while improving procedures, metrics and processes.
- Lead and supervise a team of Operation Managers and Area Managers.
- Develop and maintain a safe work environment.
- Responsible for achieving all operational goals.
- Drive strategic planning and forecasting.
- Mentor, train and develop Operation Managers for career progression and continuous learning.
- Ability to develop and share best practices across shifts within the same building as well as at a network level.
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the Fulfillment Center to provide feedback and drive change within the facility, adapt to the ever-changing business while maintaining a focus on customer experience.
- Responsible for performance and execution of the site's quality program.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce costs and maximize asset utilization through application of Lean concepts.
- Facilitates discussions and resolves conflict with key business stakeholders and integrated project teams.
- Responsible for driving site standard work execution, 6S program performance and process compliance.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of management experience in Receiving, Inventory Control, and/or Order Fulfillment or a similar role.
- Strong analytical background with demonstrated experience utilizing data to drive decisions.
- Expert in the Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Power Point and Excel).
- Understanding of Lean Six-Sigma concepts, CI methodology, Kaizen events and other process improvement methods to drive key KPIs in cost, delivery and quality.
- Proficient in process value stream mapping and ability to train others.
- Ability to lead through ambiguity and effectively execute in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Experience with building and improving inventory management, order management and warehouse management systems and processes.
- Ability to lead peers in order to deliver on key business metrics.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics.
- Must be flexible to work weekends and/or night shift.
- Position will require some travel.