The prime responsibility will be the capture of strategic new business programs for Space and Missile Defense
markets. Duties include providing input to the Corporate Strategic Plan, then identifying and pursuing business opportunities and strategies that fulfill the Corporate Strategic vision while executing the Plan. Duties may include management and facilitation of a multi-disciplined team comprised of Odyssey employees from various sites around the CONUS, as well as Odyssey subcontractors that may be comprised of large and small businesses. The Sr. Capture Manager will work closely with Space and Missile Defense Systems operational leadership and report directly to the Executive Director, Business Development.ResponsibilitiesLocation(s):
Colorado Springs, Huntsville, or LA.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Leadership and execution for the success of all assigned Capture efforts.
- Identify and evaluate desirable opportunities for the corporate funnel and pipeline
- Gather, assess, and validate customer requirements. Identify customer needs, concerns, and constraints that impact winning solution
- Translate requirements into a win strategy, advance strategy with a strong value proposition and differentiate bid elements based on compelling features and benefits
- Support the proposal development process by providing necessary "Capture Artifacts" to the proposal team and participate in the Kickoff/Pink/Red Team Reviews
- Define or oversee conceptual solution and strategies for winning each opportunity including the initial Theming/Storyboarding efforts and transition the capture artifacts to the assigned proposal team
- Develop, document and execute the Capture Management Plan and associated strategies for each capture program including:
- Conduct requirement analysis
- Conduct the Competitive Analysis
- Conduct "gap analysis" effort for Capture Programs
- Conduct Prime vs Sub analysis
- Conduct price to win analysis
- Provide teaming plan
- Develop Call Plan and the other components of a successful capture program
- Develop Client Hot Buttons
- Conduct timely reviews of programs in the Capture Phase including Stage 0, 1 and 2 reviews to company management
- Analyze Post Award feedback and recommend improvements to the Capture Process
- Assist in the maintenance of the Corporate BD Repository
- Develop and document customer profiles
- Significantly contribute to meeting or exceeding the annual sales and profitability goals as established by the Company
Space and Missile Defense Experience:
- Familiarity with space operations to include space lift, space surveillance, space warning, space command and control, station keeping, and other activities involved in launching and recovering spacecraft or satellite operations
- Familiarity with Air Force, Army, Navy, and Space Force operational space and missile defense systems
- Working knowledge of the Colorado Springs, Los Angeles, Huntsville and Washington DC DoD Markets
- Familiarity with Air Force, Army, Navy, Space Force, and MDA systems development and acquisition processes
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Technical Discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- Previous senior management experience in the delivery of technical and management services.
- 10 years of comparable experience.
- Exceptional ability to comprehend and respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Previous successful business development experience to include supporting and writing major proposals.
- Capability to work effectively with a broad range of people with a wide variety of technical skills and experience.
- Ability to react quickly in a rapidly changing environment, motivate and manage team and supporting staff.
- Ability to assess and develop strategic plans and energize others to achieve related goals.
- Minimum Secret level clearance required.
- Planning, Organizing, Directing and Controlling
- Communication: Writing, Speaking, and Interpersonal
- Customer Relations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
#LI-KR1Company OverviewOdyssey Systems Consulting Group,
is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.Please note:
Final compensation for this position will be determined by various factors such as the Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities