Senior Capture Manager - Civilian
Primary duties consists of driving opportunity from capture decision to contract award, managing bid strategies and overseeing the development of the technical, management and cost strategies and associated proposal volumes. Senior Capture Manager is responsible for identifying the need or benefits of teaming partners and the associated oversight of required agreements. Individual is responsible for aiding the Business Development Manager with shaping the RFP, determining customer intimacy and identifying strengths and weaknesses of the organization in pursuit of the opportunity. The Senior Capture Manager is also responsible for determining the most likely requirements to successfully win an opportunity to include development and articulation of the solutions required, win strategies, themes and discriminators. Individual must be able to clearly communicate these to both corporate executives and the proposal team. The Senior Capture Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and management of the capture plan and associated strategy into the proposal end product and corporate offering.
The successful candidate will have experience targeting the market, identifying and qualifying new business opportunities and leading business development teams through the capture process to include: customer contact, competitive intelligence, gap analysis and bid team structuring; development of the value proposition, win strategy and offer design; price-to-win and design to cost; bid a business case; proposal product development, color reviews, submission, final proposal revisions, hand-off for implementation, lessons learned continuous improvement, new business budgeting and cost control
- Responsible for core market sustainment and new business growth; responsible for new business opportunity qualification, competitive positioning, and capture
- Develops strategies and responses to Request for Information (RFI) and Expressions of Interest (EOI)
- Prepares and presents PAE capability statements and other new business information presentations
- Reports to the Director of Business Development, National Security Solitions/Civilian
- A minimum of ten years of Capture Management experience with proven capability to execute a capture strategy and win pursuits.
- Proven capability to act as a Capture Manager for various size pursuits ranging from $20M to $1B.
- Effective oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to establish and maintain productive customer and industry participant networks are essential
- Efficiency in the use of Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is required
- Experience supporting a diverse set of customers to include the USG Civil agencies, including the DHS, DoS, and DOJ is preferred
- Experience working with a wide range of technical service offerings to include security, facility support, logistics, records management and support services is preferred.
- Experience using SalesForce or a similar CRM system is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize multiple on-going projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a field related to PAE service offerings.
- Top Secret Clearance is required