We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Checkout is looking for a Senior Campaign Specialist to join our growing demand generation team, which works to generate high-quality marketing leads and nurture them through to qualified opportunities and close. In this role, you will help build robust lead generation programs to support our growing business.
Reporting into our Manager for Acquisition Campaigns, you will build email and nurturing programs, landing pages, lead qualification programs and more to help our acquisition and acceleration efforts. You should be familiar working with marketing automation and CRM tools and have experience with email, online marketing, lead generation and lead qualification. You are curious and eager to learn more about demand generation. You are a self-starter, pro-active and seek new and creative approaches anchored in data and analytics to drive successes.
What you'll be doing
- Plan and orchestrate campaigns with a key focus on audience targeting and building
- Build and optimise automated email and nurturing campaigns to drive prospective customers down the decision funnel to close
- Work with Commercial, Events, and Content Marketing to deliver meaningful touchpoint to high-value accounts
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Operations and cross-functional marketing teams to deliver demand and lead generation programs
- Partner with design, copy and content teams to develop, iterate and deliver creative assets for your campaigns including landing pages, emails, direct mail and more
- Measure efficacy of demand generation programs to improve overarching performance
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing and a BA/BS in a related field such as business, marketing or communications
- A love of data, automation and solution building; you can identify and size different opportunities to test and iterate campaign ideas
- Experience with marketing automation and digital platforms
- Experience working closely with a Commercial organisation
- Experience working cross-functionally with other marketing experts - creative, digital, engineer and product marketers
- Experience in B2B and Enterprise marketing
- Working knowledge of Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce and other marketing technology platforms
- An obsession with great design and even better copy
- A critical thinker, energetic and willing attitude
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What we stand for
At Checkout , everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
More about Checkout
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.